In my opinion, this is a good thing and I applaud them for doing it.
This means that teens need a different approach to sexual health education and especially prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, the team at Ohio State University said.
I’d say so. Anyone ever heard of teaching abstinence?
I’ve received some questions from people about where to buy used Tablet PC’s. Here are some pointers.
1) Check the refurbs available from manufacturers
2) Stay away from eBay, unless your comfortable buying computers over eBay.
3) Checkout the For Sale forum on http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/
4) Don’t buy 1st gen models. They are too slow. Stay away from models with processors less than 1ghz. Look for Centrino.
5) Always ask the seller if the software comes with it and always ask about scratches on the screen, and warranty status.
In my opinion, the best thing that could happen to Tablet PC’s is price reduction. Get the price at an attractive level ($1500 or lower) and the public will take a serious look. The reason my kids don’t use Tablet PC’s in our homeschool is that they are too expensive.
Battery life is important and could stand to be improved; but we already have good battery management, and a person can bring an extra battery with them if they are highly mobile.
Software is important and ink-enabling existing software is something that vendors should already be planning to do, but Tablet PC’s are successful because they can run any software that runs on XP anyway.
Just my opinion…
Are you planning on going to the Windows Anywhere conference? Tablet PC Buzz.com – Forum
My next review on TabletPCBuzz.com will be on the SlateGlove. In my opinion its’ one of the best accessories on the market for the Motion M1400. My favorite feature: being able to use it as a picture frame type of prop, something I desperately want to see more of in the slate market.
Watch for it in a couple of weeks.